This dance is on hiatus until further notice.
Denver Ballroom Dance by Ballroom-Plus:
Ballroom Dancing in Denver is alive and well! If you live in Denver, love to ballroom dance, and you are looking for a friendly group of ballroom dancers to spend an evening with, you have definitely come to the right place. Your Hosts at Ballroom-Plus are serious about providing a total ballroom dance experience for dancers in the Denver metro area.
Our ballroom dance is held the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Fridays of the month. (opposite Fridays from Brent, Cathy and Maggie’s dance at the Son’s of Italy) There are a few exceptions to that schedule that can be found here.
At 7pm the evening kicks-off with a free, one-hour dance class in your favorite ballroom dance. At 8pm the party really starts with a nice-and-easy selection of music designed to get everyone out of their seats and on to the dance floor. Our DJ, along with our new 2000 watt sound system and extensive music library, will keep the music going strong and the dance floor full until 11pm.
In addition to a wide selection of very danceable ballroom dance music we also feature dance music for our people that like the occasional West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Hustle, and Nightclub Two Step. We even throw in a Country Two Step and Cowboy Cha-Cha from time to time. To sum up, the dance music at Ballroom Plus is approximately 80% ballroom with the other 20% comprised of a nice mix of other kinds of dance music.
Our venue for this new dance is truly an undiscovered gem within the metro Denver dance community. The Joyful Ballroom features a 5,000 square foot main ballroom with tables and seating for 130 dancers. There is also plenty of parking. This is a private venue so feel free to BYOB. Set-ups and soft drinks will be available. The venue is conveniently located at 3695 West 72nd Ave in Westminster. If you travel by light rail, you should know that the new Westminster Light Rail Station is just 4 blocks from the ballroom.
Dress to Impress! Please, no jeans, tennis shoes, cut-offs, or t-shirts.
Admission Price is $10 at the door.
If you have a question about any Ballroom-Plus activity please let us know.
Thanks again for visiting our website. We hope to see you at a Ballroom Plus dance soon!
Your Host at Ballroom-Plus
Note: This website is all about ballroom dancing in metro Denver! IE: Denver, dance, Denver dance class, Denver dance club, Denver ballroom dance